WELCOME TO PRIORITY SECURITY TRAINING ACADEMY
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality training courses to those looking to kick start or progress their careers in the private security industry, all from our HQ in Stourport-on-Severn.
From Close Protection through to First Aid training, our highly experienced team are dedicated in teaching all the skills required to become a successful security operative.
We hold a number of accreditations by recognised awarding bodies such as Highfield awards and ProTrainings.
Highfield Level 3 Certificate Working as a Close Protection Operative within the private security industry
Taking place over 16 days, our SIA Close Protection course will not only prepare you to completely understand and meet the expectations of all clientele under an array of different environments and scenarios, but will also ensure you stand out to potential private security employers and individual clients as an exceptional close protection officer.
You will be trained from the best in the business as our course instructors are former members of U.K. Special Forces, Law Enforcement and highly Experienced Executive protection and monarchy protection officers.
TRAINING WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
You will be trained by a team of experts who have years of in-field experience and are still operational close protection operatives. They can provide real insight into what to expect from your chosen course and are very trustworthy when providing information on career opportunities. We deliver detailed, intensive training courses designed to test your abilities and knowledge so that you are fully prepared for a variety of real-world scenarios.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We operate with absolute clarity and complete transparency.
- Our courses provide up to date and relevant information.
- All our trainers are currently active and have a proven track record of the experience within the industry.
- We will advise on the best option and direction you wish to follow within your career – only advising appropriate bolt on courses.
- We prioritise our student’s success over any financial gain.
- No false promises. We don’t guarantee work or promote any in-house courses that have no real use within the security industry.
“The instructors were amazing in teaching us the skills and knowledge
needed to complete the course and gain the qualification.”